The Harriet Series by Kashi Home. A well woven table cloth for almost any occasion. Most home interior designs still call for the traditional table cloth to be placed over the table either as an ornamental addition or before family, friends or guests sit down to eat. The Harriet series is a superb choice of a collection to decorate and protect your table. The fabric is carefully woven using the traditional French jacquard method in order to produce an intricate pattern for this series. The process allows us to create a well made and well designed table cloth that can serve as both ornamental decorations and a table cloth for dining. Simply put this Harriet series tablecloth for the kitchen table or dining room table. The series comes in multiple sizes, colors and shapes. Choose between standard sized table cloths to round table cloths or small tablecloths for the kitchen table or extra large for the dining room. Kashi Enterprises, was founded in 1994 as a distributor and wholesaler of Home Textiles in the United States. Since its founding, Kashi Enterprises has grown and expanded to cover a wide range of products to accommodate our client's needs. Today Kashi Enterprises is a leading exporter of over 9000 household items to more than 18 countries in the Caribbean, Central and South America and the Middle East.
- Quality Jacquard Table Cloth for Any Occasion - Holidays, Christmas, Parties, Thanksgiving
- Available in 4 sizes (52”x70” Rectangle, 60”x 84” Rectangle, 60”x 102” Rectangle and 70” Round)
- Part of the Harriet Collection - A Collection of Ornamental and Fine Dining Table Clothes
- Perfect addition to your dining décor
- Made of 100% Premium Polyester